Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A slack period

I have been pretty busy off late. Last week was a busy week preparing for these two weeks. These two weeks I am traveling on work from Bombay to Chandigarh to Delhi to Madras to Bangalore and to Bombay.
Its not that my blogging is prolific, but the next two weeks I will have little access and even lesser time. So should be back with posts by end of the month.
And junta, if you guys have any suggestions on things to do in the above mentioned places, do drop in a word. Its my first visit to Chandigarh so I'm pretty excited. In Madras, there is this new Karaoke place opened up in Thiruvamyur, so would be hopefully checking that out.
Its feels nice to be traveling again. It been a while.

3 comments:

Mahogany said...

In Delhi you should go to a really good lounge bar called Khailin (sp?) in Vasant Vihar market, near Priya. And later, if you are in the modd for dancing, go to Tabula Rasa. It is near the ITC Sheraton, inside a mall. Can't rememberwhat the mall is called but your hotel concierge shouls be able to tell you.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that meticulous model. The prices seeking the velcros are all over 330 dollars on every site. But finally I base this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what do you think?