Sunday, February 03, 2008

of Intent

After much travel, and lots of work (or so I claim - I hope my boss agrees!:)) I am now home on a week's break. And sadly today is the last day of that break.
Having nothing to do is thrilling for a while, but after the initial euphoria, the lack of activity has made me even more restless. My mood has transited through happiness, sorrow, matter-of-fact and tired-of-thinking-kind of fatigue. I guess I just can't lie around doing nothing :( . I atleast have to think.
I must have been a cat in my previous life. I just move from room to room, snuggle into a warm corner and sleep. All good things have to come to an end. Sigh!
I have been talking a lot to a friend on the theme of 'intention' and having an ' honest intent' being the starting step for everything. And today I read two posts back to back on Swetha's and Unpredictable's blog on the same topic. Guess a lot of us are thinking along similar lines currently.
Its back to routine from tomorrow.

3 comments:

Swetha Krishnan said...

Thanks for reading my post, publicity is great as well ;-)
on a serious note, I read Unpredictable's blog "Of Intent" and found it very interesting! Can completely relate to it.

pushkalAn& pattabhiraman said...

well... restlessness is a sign of a very active mind.. and now thats positive attitude!

unpredictable said...

taagged!