Thursday, April 12, 2007

Niceness Recharge

This is going to be a post where I know the reason of the post but I have not thought about what exactly to write.It is just a feeling that I am trying to pen down .

This post is about a very good friend of mine H and his fiance D. I don't intend to write a eulogy (though, they would be pretty deserving recepients), but I intend to just bring out one observation.

Whenever we go out to some place to dine, they seem to know what is good in that place and which of their friends/relatives had mentioned that. It does not stop there. They try to pack up the item mentioned(if possible), for the person and they give it to him/her that very day itself.

It is a small gesture, but it leaves the other person with a feeling of being remembered and with a smile extending from the corner of one eye to the other. And, their 'magnanimous attitude' goes beyond food too :).

Whenever I need a 'nice feeling' recharge, I guess I know who to meet.

3 comments:

MechaniGal said...

Howdy!
Is this Ravi from SRM (ECE, batch of '04) ?
I'm Sukanya (Mech batch of '05). Ring any bells??

lucky said...

yes ofcourse.. it does! hows u?
mail me.. lets catch up :)

Anonymous said...

Im thinking of sending H and D to some of my favorite restaurants now :D

~gv