Thursday, March 16, 2006

'Office'

As a kid, 'office' to me was a place where my dad and friends' dads used to go. I had no idea about what 'office' was, whether it was a building or a huge factory or even a huge valley. 'Office' was just a place where all grown ups used to go. For quite a while I never realised that there were different 'offices' and my dad and my friends' dads never went to the same office. But that did not matter.

I remember all kids are asked the same standard FAQs by any and every person. One of them is 'appa engai?'(Where is your father?)

'Office' (Answered in the most innocent way)

All these thoughts rush back to me as my student life draws to a close and I'm going to join one of those 'offices'. I still don't know what 'office' is about but I'm going there nonetheless.

4 comments:

Karthik said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karthik said...

HE hee !! Wish i cud type some things abt my office rather offices, but i am thinking the better of it !! Aneeways congrats on ur placement !! What r u gonna sell - soap seep or kannadi ?? HE hee !!! BTw, ur company is one of our major clients !!! And i may even get to work for them !!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »